0
Vote
Vote
Status NEW
Votes for listing 0 / 1
Verified

Upsetti Spaghetti

Active
Art

Follow to receive notifications about the Upcoming Drops on Telegram & Email.
You will receive a notification 30 minutes before the NFT drop starts.

Price
$193.00
Available for sale
5 000 NFTS

About

Upsetti Spaghetti is a limited collection of 5 000 programmatically and randomly generated NFTs on the MOONRIVER blockchain.

Everything started when Ryan received a bad-tasting spaghetti order, after being rude to Chef Alberto for what happened, the Chef poured a magic elixir that transformed Ryan and everyone he touches into a spaghetti monster.

Our goal is to have a positive impact on the world by donating the 10% of minting to associations that fight hunger in the world and create a strong community to help us realize this dream, rewarding minters and holders periodically with 60% of royalties while the remaining 40% will be used for marketing purposes and floor-sweeping.

Active drops

Upsetti Spaghetti Drop
Active
Upsetti Spaghetti is a limited collection of 5 000 programmatically and randomly generated NFTs on the MOONRIVER blockchain. Everything started when Ryan received a bad-tasting spaghetti order, after being rude to Chef Alberto for what happened, the Chef poured a magic elixir that transformed Ryan and everyone he touches into a spaghetti monster. Our goal is to have a positive impact on the world by donating the 10% of minting to associations that fight hunger in the world and create a strong community to help us realize this dream, rewarding minters and holders periodically with 60% of royalties while the remaining 40% will be used for marketing purposes and floor-sweeping.
$193.00 (193.00 USD)
5,000 NFTs